Activhealth Multibiotics 30s
Developed with the help of Maastricht University Medical Centre, Netherlands, ActivHealth Multibiotics harnesses nine probiotic strains to endow your insides with infection-fighting superpowers.
ActivHealth Multibiotics helps:
- Keep bad microbes out of your guts by competing for nutrients and adhesion sites.
- Stimulate your body’s natural production of antimicrobial agents
- Increase the synergistic benefits of existing bacteria
- Reduce diarrhea, bloating, and abdominal pain, then speed up recovery
ActivHealth Multibiotics comes in powder form, which is why we could put so many probiotics strains into one product. Each sachet’s aluminium foil protects the helpful bacteria until they are ready for deployment. And powder sachets can be stored at room temperature, so each sachet has a longer shelf life and contains more bacteria right when you need it.
Who needs ActivHealth Multibiotics?
- You have signs of intestinal distress (bloating, diarrhea, abdominal pain, etc.)
- You are on a course of antibiotics (which kills all germs, not just bad ones)
- You have experienced poor appetite or diet (gut bacteria need to eat too, or else they fade away)
- You feel constipated or have stomach ulcers
- You are pregnant (and want to pass good gut health onto your newborn)