Bell Constipation Relief Tea 20s
- Each box has 20 tea bags
- Made with effective herbs, such as dandelion, alder buckthorn, bitter fennel, turkey rhubarb, and more.
- Formulated to help ease constipation gently and naturally.*
- Rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Provides antioxidants to help hinder free radical damage to the cells.
- Helps to tone the digestive tract.*
- Naturally occurring anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antiseptic properties.
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) (root) 500 mg, Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) (leaf) 400 mg, Alder buckthorn (Frangula alnus) (bark) 294 mg, Bitter fennel (Foeniculum vulgare var. vulgare) (seed) 170 mg, Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) (leaf) 138 mg, Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) (root) 113 mg, Turkey rhubarb (Rheum officinale) (bark) 85 mg. (Amounts based on 1 tea bag/1700 mg).
Adults: Drink 1 cup of tea, 1-3 times daily as needed. Use 1 tea bag per cup. Let it steep for 3-5 minutes and squeeze tea bag well. Allow at least 6 to 12 hours for laxative effect to occur. Take a few hours before or after taking medications or other health products.
Side effects – May cause nausea, vomiting and cramp-like discomfort of the gastrointestinal tract; long-term use may lead to electrolyte disturbances and aggravation of constipation with dependency.
* Results may vary from one person to another.