BPositive Water & Bacteria Proof Film Roll (10cm x 1m)
To protect and reduce the risk of infection at the applied wound area for minor wounds
This water & bacteria proof roll helps to protect the wound and reduce the risk of infection by providing a mechanical barrier. The dressing does not contain bactericidal agents and is therefore non-antibacterial. As it is waterproof, you can shower with it.
This product may not be right for you if your skin becomes red, itchy or irritated. Gently remove and consult your healthcare professional
If symptoms worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your healthcare professional.
How to use
- Wash your hands before and after dealing with a wound. Gently clean the wound and surrounding skin, and dry thoroughly.
- Cut the required length from the roll. Fold along the length of the film to crack the protective backing paper.
- Remove the backing paper marked number 1 - ‘remove first’. Apply the sticky side to the desired area and gently smooth down.
- Remove the green-colored grid covering and gently smooth it down again.
- To remove, pull the film to gently stretch it parallel to the skin and lift off.