Cardiprin 100 30 tablets
Preventing strokes and heart attacks. Cardiprin 100 reduces the stickiness of platelets (the clot-forming part of blood), making them less likely to form a clot and helping to prevent blocking of blood vessels. Each tablet contains 100mg of aspirin, a low dose shown by medical studies to effectively lower the risk of stroke and heart attack in people who have blood vessel disorders, with a low risk of side effects.
Cardiprin 100 has also been specially formulated to dissolve on the tongue for rapid absorption. Some scientists believe that aspirin which is rapidly absorbed may be more effective in the prevention of strokes and heart attacks.
How to use your Cardiprin Calendar Pack:
- Start with the tablet in the section marked 'Take first'.
- On the next day, take the next tablet that corresponds with the day of the week.
- Follow the arrows around the pack, taking one tablet each day, until all the tablets marked with the day of the week have been taken.
- To finish the pack, take the tablets from the section marked 'Take last'.
- A new pack should be started on the next day the same way.
- It is important to take your Cardiprin 100 tablet each day and ideally at about the same time.
- Cardiprin 100 disperses instantly on the tongue without water and is pleasant tasting and easily swallowed.
- Cardiprin 100 tablets do not dissolve in water. However, if you prefer, they may be swallowed whole with water.
- The Cardiprin 100 Calendar Pack has been designed for your convenience to provide you with an easy check that you have taken today's tablet. Adult Dosage: One tablet daily. Children Dosage: Not recommended for children and teenagers.
Important Information: Therapy with Cardiprin 100 should be initiated by a physician. Prolonged use without medical supervision could be harmful. Cardiprin 100 should not be taken by people who are allergic to salicylates and used with caution by patients taking regular anticoagulant therapy. Precautions should be observed in patients with peptic ulcer or asthma. Cardiprin also contains saccharin.
Precaution: All medications can cause side effects. If you have a history of heartburn or ulcers, you may find that Cardiprin 100 affects your symptoms. If this occurs, consult your doctor. You should avoid taking Cardiprin 100 if you are allergic to aspirin and use it on the advice of your doctor if you are taking medications such as anticoagulants or gastric irritants. You must also stop taking any form of aspirin one week before you have surgery. If you have any questions at all about using Cardiprin 100, make sure you speak to your doctor or pharmacist. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Always read the label, use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.