Alfare 400g Infants
Alfaré is an extensively hydrolyzed, lactose-free, hypoallergenic formula that provides first-line relief from the symptoms associated cow’s milk protein allergy and/or food intolerance in infant and young children with gastrointestinal impairment, i.e., severe diarrhea. Specifically designed to support tolerance, absorption and tissue repair, Alfaré is well tolerated in cases of malabsorption, inflammation and mucosal damage. Suitable from growth onwards, Alfaré supports normal growth and development.
Always discuss with a healthcare professional before making any changes to your child’s diet.
How to Prepare Alfaré
Preparing formula for your baby with our products is very similar to how you prepare standard infant formula.
Below you will see step-by-step instructions on how to prepare Alfaré.
WARNING: Unboiled water, unboiled bottles or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill. Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can eventually lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby.
Directions for use:
• Only prepare one bottle at a time.
• Clean the area where you are going to prepare the bottle.
• Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly.
• Do not keep unfinished bottle, discard unused portion.
• Always hold baby while feeding.
• Leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
• Feed according to recommendations from your doctor.