Bactigras 5cm x 5cm (Box of 50s)
Place of Origin
1. Select the correct size dressing and peel open the pouch (or tear end from roll pack).
2. Using gloves and forceps, remove protector papers.
3. Lay over wound in a single layer in direct contact with the wound surface.
4. Apply a secondary absorbent dressing if required and secure in place with a dressing retention bandage or dressing fixation sheet.
* Bactigras should be used on no more than 10% of the body. * Bactigras is incompatible with soaps, other anionic materials, as well as potassium iodide. * The use of Bactigras with oxidizing wound cleaning agents should be avoided.