BPositive Fabric Strips
BPositive Fabric Strips are flexible and breathable fabric strips for protecting and covering small wounds, scratches, cuts, punctures or skin conditions such as warts.
This dressing strip is designed to protect minor wounds. It is water resistant and helps protect the wound from water and germs. The non-stick wound pad helps to ensure that the wound is cushioned and protected while the strong adhesive plaster stays in place.
- Flexible with movement: Seals all around the wound effectively.
- Provides protection.
- Strong adhesion: Sticks reliably to cover and protect minor, everyday wounds.
- Suitable for everyday use.
- The plaster contains 0% latex.
Skin should be clean and dry before using dressing. Apply the plaster without stretching to achieve best results. Change dressing daily. Single use only.
Fabric Strip: Polypropylene.
Wound Pad: Polyester with non-stick layer.
Release Liner: Paper with silicone coating.
Contraindications and cautions:
- External Use Only.
- Store in a cool dry place below 30°C, out of direct sunlight.
- Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs and seek medical advice.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label and use only as directed.