BPositive Lite Absorbent Non-Adherent Dressing (7.5 x 20cm)
BPpositive Lite Absorbent Non-Adherent Dressing helps wounds to heal with a specially designed absorbent pad which has a soft cushioning effect to protect the wound. The pad absorbs excess wound fluid, which is important for wound healing. There is an extra layer to make it easier and less painful when changing the dressing. Keep the dressing in place with a bandage, adhesive tape or waterproof film dressing.
- Painless removal.
- Absorbs and cushions.
- Helps protect against germs.
- Hospital grade.
- No Latex.
To absorb wound blood/exudate for minor burns, cuts grazes while protecting the wound from external contamination.
Application of Dressing:
- Wash hands before applying the dressing.
- Clean and dry the wound and surrounding skin gently.
- Apply the dressing from pouch.
- Apply the dressing so that the shiny side of the dressing sits directly over the wound.
Change the dressing when you see blood/fluid seeping near the dressing edges.
Removing the Dressing:
The dressing can be easily removed. Soaking the dressing with saline water where the wound is in contact can assist with the removal if blood/fluid has dried.
Wound Pad: Cotton and Polyester with PE Film non-stick layer.
Contraindications and cautions:
- External Use Only.
- Single Use.
- Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns or if you experience redness or discomfort near the wound.
- Performance of product may vary if it is submerged under water for long periods.
- Store in a cool dry place below 35°C, out of direct sunlight.
- Dressing is sterile unless the individual pouch is opened or damaged.
- Do not use the dressing if the pouch is open or damaged.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label and use only as directed.