BPositive Soft & Flexible Dressing + Pad (10 x 20cm)
BPositive Soft & Flexible Dressing + Pad is extremely comfortable and conforms to your skin as it is made from soft medical grade fabric. It has a specially designed pad which has a cushioning effect to protect the wound. The pad absorbs excess wound fluid which is important to allow your wound to heal. The nature of this dressing makes it ideal for most areas of the body, particularly near joints or areas of high movement.
- Gentle to the skin.
- Absorbs and cushions.
- Helps protect against germs.
- Hospital grade.
To absorb exudate and protect the wound from further trauma.
Application of Dressing:
- Wash hands before applying the dressing.
- Clean and dry the wound and surrounding skin gently.
- Remove dressing from pouch.
- Remove first half of the white backing paper.
- Apply the dressing so that the white pad sits directly over the wound.
- Remove the second white backing paper and press lightly down to secure the film to the skin.
Change the dressing when the fabric is not completely sticking to the skin or you see blood/fluid seeps through the pad.
Removing the Dressing:
As this is an adhesive product, carefully remove the dressing especially if skin is sensitive.
Fabric Layer: Polyester Non-woven Cloth.
Wound Pad: Viscose and Polyester with PE Film non-stick layer.
Release Liner: Paper with silicone coating.
Contraindications and cautions:
- External Use Only.
- Single Use.
- Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns or if you experience redness or discomfort near the wound.
- Performance of product may vary if it is submerged under water for long periods.
- Store in a cool dry place below 35°C, out of direct sunlight.
- Dressing is sterile unless the individual pouch is opened or damaged.
- Do not use the dressing if the pouch is open or damaged.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label and use only as directed.