BPositive Water & Bacteria-Proof Film Dressing (6x7cm)
bpositive Water & Bacteria-Proof Film Dressing + Pad helps wounds to heal with a specially designed absorbent pad which has a soft cushioning effect to protect the wound. The pad has an extra layer which minimises pain when removing the dressing. In addition, our water and bacteria-proof protective film helps reduce the risk of infection. As it is waterproof, you can shower with it. This dressing provides a mechanical barrier to water and bacteria. It does not contain bactericidal agents.
- Absorbs and cushions.
- Helps protect against germs.
- Hospital grade.
To absorb exudate and reduce the risk of infection at the applied wound area for minor wounds by providing a mechanical barrier to water ad bacteria.
Application of Dressing:
- Wash hands before applying the dressing.
- Clean and dry the wound and surrounding skin gently.
- Remove dressing from pouch.
- Remove first half of the white backing paper.
- Apply the dressing so that the white pad sits directly over the wound.
- Remove the second white backing paper and press lightly down to secure the film to the skin.
- Remove the top carrier where the orange arrow points.
Change the dressing when the film is not completely sticking to the skin or you see blood/fluid seeps through the pad.
Removing the Dressing:
As this is an adhesive product, carefully apply and remove the dressing especially if skin is sensitive. Gently lift one corner and stretch the clear film outwards from the pad. Continue this around the pad until dressing is removed.
Film Layer: Polyurethane film.
Wound Pad: Viscose and Polyester with PE Film non-stick layer.
Release Liner: Paper with silicone coating.
Contraindications and cautions:
- External Use Only.
- Single Use.
- Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns or if you experience redness or discomfort near the wound.
- Performance of product may vary if it is submerged under water for long periods.
- Store in a cool dry place below 35°C, out of direct sunlight.
- Dressing is sterile unless the individual pouch is opened or damaged.
- Do not use the dressing if the pouch is open or damaged.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label and use only as directed.