Coloplast SenSura 1-piece drainable 15570
With SenSura 1-piece drainable, the SenSura double-layer adhesive is permanently fixed to the pouch. To change the pouch, the whole appliance is removed and replaced. SenSura 1-piece drainable is available with flat or convex baseplates. The broad assortment consists of various pre-cut or hole sizes which can be customized, with pouches in a variety of sizes available in transparent or opaque colour, with or without inspection window.
Convex light, for stomas that are difficult to manage
SenSura 1-piece drainable is available with Convex light. The oval shape of the Convex light baseplate is designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage, for example a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies light and directed pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude. Ask your stoma care nurse for more information about Convex light.
The unique SenSura adhesive has two layers, designed to deliver the security needed to live everyday with confidence.
- Protection layer - protects the skin from stoma output
- Skin care layer - keeps skin healthy by absorbing excess moisture
SenSura 1-piece drainable has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion.
- Hide-away outlet - the outlet is easy to empty and clean, and has an integratedVELCRO® Brand closure that can be easily tucked away.
In fact, the pouch can be folded up and secured in its own pocket to be half its size, offering you extra discretion when you need it.
- Inspection window - makes it easier to place the adhesive correctly and allows the stoma to be checked when needed.
- Integrated filter - avoids the risk of the pouch ballooning up and causing unnecessary bulges, and neutralizes odour.