Fresubin Energy Fibre Vanilla 200ml (Pack of 4s)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
A flavoured liquid consisting of protein (milk and soya), carbohydrate (maltodextrin, sucrose and starch), dietary fibre (inulin, wheat dextrin, cellulose), vegetable oils (MCT, sunflower, linseed and soya oils), minerals, vitamins and trace elements.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable where enteral nutrition is not permitted.
- Not suitable for infants under one year of age.
- Should only be used under medical supervision.
- Use with caution in children under 5 years of age.
Indication for use
- Fresubin® energy fibre Drink is suitable as a nutritional supplement or as a sole source of nutrition for patients who are at risk of malnutrition, particularly those with high energy requirements and/or fluid restriction.
- Fresubin® energy fibre Drink is prescribable on FP10/GP10 for the following indications: short bowel syndrome, intractable malabsorption, pre-operative preparation of patients who are undernourished, patients with proven inflammatory bowel disease, following total gastrectomy, dysphagia, bowel fistulae, disease related malnutrition.
Dosage should be calculated by a clinician or dietitian according to individual requirements. As a guide:
For supplementary nutrition:
3 x 200ml bottles per day will provide 900kcal, 34g protein and contains the average adult daily requirements for vitamins and trace elements.
For complete nutrition:
7 x 200ml bottles per day will provide 2100kcal and 79g protein.
When prescribed in the community the maximum dosage should not exceed 7 x 200ml bottles (79g protein) per day.
- Store in a cool place, do not store above 25°C.
- Once opened, can be stored for up to 24 hours in a refrigerator.
Each pack has 4 bottles.