Fresubin SUPPORTAN Tropical Fruits 200ml (Pack of 4s)
- A flavoured liquid consisting of protein (milk), fat (MCT, Sunflower oil, Safflower oil and fish oil), carbohydrate (Maltodextrin and Sucrose), fibre (inulin and wheat dextrin), vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Free from gluten and lactose.
- Supportan® Drink is a high energy, high protein sip feed enriched with omega 3 fatty acids, antioxidants and fibre.
- Supportan® Drink is ready to use and presented in a 200ml plastic bottle.
- Free from gluten and free from lactose.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable where enteral nutrition is not permitted.
- Not suitable for infants under on year of age.
- Must only be used under medical supervision.
- For complete nutrition, particularly for long term use, special medical advice is recommended related to high protein and high fish oil intake and lower sodium content. It is recommended to monitor sodium status regularly. Consider sodium supplementation.
Indications for use
- Supportan® Drink is intended for the dietary management of patients with pancreatic cancer and lung cancer.
- Dosage should be calculated by a clinician or dietitian according to individual requirements.
- Supportan® Drink is to be used as a nutritional supplement for the dietary management of patients with pancreatic and lung cancer. As a guide the recommended intake is 2 x 200ml per day.
Each packet has 4 bottles.