Hirudoid is a cream that has been clinically proven to heal bruises fast* by speeding up the healing process. It is the health and beauty product that goes beyond the cosmetic and brings real science to healing.
Hirudoid contains MPS (Mucopolysaccharide polysulphate) which is similar to the body’s naturally occurring MPS found in the dermis layer of skin. The skin’s healing capability relies on the presence of MPS in the tissue. Scientific studies have shown that the MPS in Hirudoid penetrates to the dermis layer in effective concentrations to heal bruises fast.
MPS has many clinically documented properties including the promotion of tissue regeneration and reduction of swelling and inflammation. It is in these ways that Hirudoid accelerates the healing time of bruises.
How do I use Hirudoid?
- Apply to the affected area once or twice a day and massage gently into the skin until absorbed.
Is there a maximum length of time that I can use Hirudoid for?
- No, there is no limit on how long you can continue to use Hirudoid.
Can Hirudoid be used on children?
- Yes, Hirudoid can be used on children.
Can I use Hirudoid if I am on blood thinning medication e.g. Warfarin?
- Yes, Because Hirudoid remains in the layers of the skin it can be used in conjunction with blood thinning medications such as Warfarin.
Can Hirudoid have any contraindications?
- There are no known contraindications to the use of Hirudoid.
Is Hirudoid indicated for treatment of haemorrhoids?
- No. There are specially formulated products e.g. Hemocane that can be used for haemorrhoids.